Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey all, it's that time of the year again, whether it be the day of sweethearts, breakups, being single or even being a horny werewolf (I read it somewhere lol).

To let you all know beforehand, I will add that on top of my weekly updates, I will be adding full-colored special strips on a monthly basis depending on holidays and such. The idea behind this was to treat it as if it were a Sunday comic strip you would see in the newspapers. I'm also tempted to create it into the color format you actually see (you know, with those dot patterns everywhere and all--something like that). I may do it sometime in the near future, depending on whether or not you all would like to see that. In the meantime, here's the Valentine's Day Special.


No comments:

Post a Comment