Sunday, February 3, 2013

Horntoad Sam Weekly

This site will update every Friday with a Horntoad Sam Weekly strip. Be on a lookout!

To begin with, thank you for taking the time to look at this, and make sure to 'Like' the Horntoad Sam Facebook Page here.. I do hope that you'll like what you see here...

I also want to take a moment of shout out here to Fred Lang who suggested and inspired me into doing this weekly strip. I have had thoughts about doing online comics but wasn't sure of what to do. I came up with the idea of doing this as a 'behind-the-scene' type skit as if Horntoad Sam was a real entity and an actor of the comic book series. Since I didn't want to divulge too much of the comic book itself, I felt this was an appropriate way of bringing Sam more into the light. Thanks Fred - I wouldn't have done this without you or your suggestions.

I also would like to thank my family and friends for being there and pushing me along the way as I work on my favorite subjects.

Without further ado, I give you this. Sit back and enjoy this weekly strip starring your favorite character: Horntoad Sam!!


No comments:

Post a Comment